Thread: Throntar
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2001, 04:30 PM   #14
Father Bronze
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Throntar:
Nope, I'm not typically on in the evening. No time in my day. Work all friggin' day, hit the gym for a workout, head home and greet the wife/baby, get dinner ready, clean-up from dinner, catch an hour or two of reading/studying and watch the baby for awhile, and hit the sack for my 5:00AM wake-up call.

So...as you can see, evening hours are tight. I'm basically on and off between 6:00AM CDT (USA) and 3:00PM CDT (USA).

However, between my tight schedule, projects around the house, and my wife ragging me about being on the PC, time is limited for BG2 as well (unless I stay up all night long).
Been there done that. I too log on during work. I'm headed out now to pick my two kids from day care. Then it's home to make dinner for the family. My wife is starting her yoga class tonight so I get to spend quality time with my children. I really enjoy my family, but it's nice when they all go to sleep and I get some time on the computer. Unfortunately, tonight I'll be headed back to work after my wife comes home.

IMHO 5:00am comes way too early when playing BG2 until 1:30am -- although lately I'm on a BG2 vacationa as I've been dedicating my time to Icewind Dale.

Hope to see you around. I'm headed home. BTW, the forums here are very pleasant -- good group of nice people.

------------------
"The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive." Job: A Comedy of Justice

[This message has been edited by Father Bronze (edited 04-03-2001).]