View Single Post
Old 04-06-2001, 06:40 PM   #30
Ramon de Ramon y Ramon
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Stealthy:
Hi Wendy (can I still do that, now we are not flirting? ) I just got your e-mail, sorry I missed last night after saying I would be on, but I was trying to sort a crashed game of Dark Side of the Sword Coast, only to find out after 3 hours, that you can't update the version without restarting. I had reached Baldur's Gate after completing everywhere else, except the new areas and the TOTSC add on. Have to re-start now

Sorry to go almost "on-topic" here, Stealthy, but I have just started my first game of DSofSc myself - we share the same taste in just too many things, dont we ? - and am still afraid I will suffer your faith as well. I am already in chapter 3, but have not noticed any difference to a regular game of BG I yet!
I have started a new game though, but forgot to reinstall TotSC with the main game and did that after starting the new game, so I am now worried that will stop DSotSC from functioning properly. But I have heard that the new elements of DSotSC will mostly kick in at the end of chapter 3, so there is still reason for hope.

Any opinions on that ?

------------------
So long !

R³ - new, much improved signature under construction !