View Single Post
Old 06-09-2001, 12:01 PM   #3
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

Welcome to the board, Demiurge!!

There are several good weapons. I happen to like swords because there are so many of them. But your best friend will be the Cabalist trait. Having a Cabalist trait, blessing skill and the Artifact of Fiend and Artifact of Vine will really help out your weapons. There are very few weapons that natively do more damage than the Mavin Sword (it is "supposed" to be the most powerful blade, after all), but with the Artifact of Fiend, you can bless weapons up quite nicely. The best weapons are those that are high to start out with and can be blessed as well.

My favorite sword is a very rare weapon called Bloodslinger. It looks like a bastard sword, is one handed and can be blessed very nicely. I blessed it up with toughness so I wouldnt have to keep repairing it, but it still does respectable damage. I don't remember the native stats for it, but it now does 17-51 damage, special death strike, and has 85% toughness. The Sword of Argus, which can be given to you by the genie in the lamp, can be blessed up too. I have mine blessed up to do 14-47 damage, with a 95% toughness. The Tomanri Katana is another weapon that can be blessed up. Mine has 14-48 damage with a 90% toughtness.

If you are going to bless your weapons, spend your blessings on damage and toughness. Don't waste your blessing on improving the to hit factor. You can bless up silver rings and bronze cuffs for that.

As for the leprechaun, it seems that you need to find his Stone of Clover, an amulet found in his treasure, to prove that he exists. I thought that his staff that you get when you kill the leprechaun would be proof, but it is not. But don't worry, you can still find his treasure even after he is dead and complete the quest. Good luck in finding his treasure.

Knarfling

------------------
Only two of my personalites have delusions, but one of them is paranoid and the other is out to get him.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote