View Single Post
Old 03-21-2001, 09:56 AM   #36
Stealthy

Well Relic, you seem to have plenty of company in your self-imposed banishment Count me in too, the companys great but the locale stinks. Next time pick somewhere more hospitable, as the rats keep sucking on my bones.

On a serious note, Bilquis post made perfect sense and I hope Draconia realises this and decides to come back. From what she said of her home life, she needs her friends here more than ever. I hope she doesn't feel embarrassed by all of this as there is no need to be. We are all friends after all.

LadyRae:

Quote:
For me , role-playing is role-playing...
Some people have a problem with it, I know, when it involves romance.
An example is Draconia, who made it plain from the start that she's happily married when the knights/bards/princes made romantic sugestions, and that she would have none of it. An example of those who don't have a problem with it, other than myself, are LadyZ and Stealthy who are very happily married in rl and BK who's engaged.
You are so right. Whilst I have never been unfaithful nor would want too, I really enjoy my 'romance' with Ladylicious. However, it would be foolish to fall in love on the board, as for all I know she could be a man with a warped sense of humour, or 78 years of age and she sent a photo of her grand-daughter. I must say I do believe her implicity, but I am sure there are some who lie about themselves. In real life it might be entirely possible for my feelings for her to be genuine, if we were both single, but without making that all important eye-contact and verbal communication, who's to say. For now I enjoy the fantasy and I am happy to keep it like that.

------------------

Watch out for LadyWendy's lovebites!
Click here for the album site.

Shadow Mage of the OHF.