View Single Post
Old 05-27-2002, 10:20 PM   #95
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] Hi everybody. Internet's been down. Neb n' Kaz: You're free to join. [img]smile.gif[/img] As drow or pixies or whatever.

Cyrus
~The half-elf chuckled, the characteristic growl tainting his amusement.~ "Well met indeed!" ~The scythe on his cheek flared inquisitively, and the katana matched with its own curious shine. Sending one cobalt eye back to his companions, Cyrus then thrust his hand out (a bit too abruptly) in a gesture of greeting.~ "Cyrus's the name!" ~He rolled a shoulder back in the direction of his friends.~ "The stiff 'un is Aragorn, and the lass is Eilonwy." ~He smirked at Daniel, a mocking look in his cobalt eyes.~ "So who are you that creeps through fields at night?"

Anaquei
(ooc: [img]tongue.gif[/img] I think I'd better tighten the strap over my head just in case.)
~With a hurried expression on his face, Aoln burst out the door.~ "What happened?! What's all the commotion?!" ~The honest concern in his eyes changed to provocation.~ "Oh for the love of Corellon, Illuna!" ~He glared at his younger cousin.~ "I don't have time for this today! Why in Arvandor did you hit him?!" ~He pointed a finger at you, his frustrated gaze stuck on Illuna. The younger druid crossed her arms over her chest and straightened stubbornly.~ "Because he was using those lips for badly chosen purposes!" ~Anaquei began twiddling her thumbs, her green eyes focused on the floor, a blush coming to her face. Aoln regarded you for a moment, then laughed.~ "Oh-ho! I get it now!!" ~Anaquei looked puzzled. Aoln just laughed.~ "Well it's all perfectly clear!" ~He grinned at you.~ "Illuna's jealous!" ~The young elf began to protest, but Aoln continued, smiling at you.~ "Oh you'll have to forgive her, Lorath. She's just a very exuberant girl and she doesn't know how else to show she cares..." ~There was a shriek of objection from Illuna.~
Killing Spree is offline   Reply With Quote