Thread: Pirate Bug
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 10:21 PM   #4
Mirror Image
Manshoon

To thegodthatfailed, do you have a Macintosh computer. I have a Mac, so I am wondering if the problem is Mac only or a generic bug that crosses platforms. By the way, I had you error too; Minsc was actually cleaning the Gith's clocks and was forcing his way on to their ship when he hit the Captain (whose Imortal).

What I finally did was switch operating systems from OS X to OS9. I ran the last saved game in OS9 until I was into the the sharkmen city (No failure). Then I transferred the save back to the OSX game version and am now well into the Underdark. Where I am finding an interesting Bug.

I call it the Pop-eye bug. First where two sailors standing near the Sharkman temple talking about the Pirate Lord. Then I found one standing in a wall in the Gnome village. I am wondering where the next sighting will be, perhaps in the Beholder City or wondering the Mindflayer lair.

I hope this is the last, I rearely admit this but I have never completed this game. The last time (which was also the first time) I could not for the life of me get past the Black dragon of Irenicus. Not that I could not beat him, never had the chance; the game would lock practically on sight of the wyrm. Then neverwinter nights came out and I just walked away from it. I have been told that the adding of the TOB mode should have corrected this. Only time will tell??
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote