View Single Post
Old 05-08-2001, 02:47 AM   #4
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

OK, hmm, how can i describe this..
Go through the first section kill off some zombies, explore your character, see what he can do, why not go away and start a fight and see what happens when you die?
hehe, thats right, feel the dude your playing, and explore the way of not really dying.
Go to see the beatiful ghostgirl in the end and start to feel the really good story!!

The trick is to see it this way.
You´re like a man who can become Merlin, Conan, Greynouse, Drizzt, hell about whatever you wnat to be..
But always you have to be one part Sherlock Holmes. There are alot of tricks and traps in this game. You have to find clues and you have to die to solve them. Thus the complex one you´re playing. This story would be really hard to put anywhere else but in Planscape..

Well ok 640x480.. Is that really such a drag? I mean I like to play Diablo 2, (which I somtime compares to a drug, just a little more..) and well BG is still fun.. So well, if the game is good I don´t mind. I can understand that it is alittle harder to really "get in" to the character since you do´t create what you want solemnly, but I promise you.. You have real cool fights and creatures in this game that does make it worth your time!

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES