Thread: Board Awards II
View Single Post
Old 02-05-2001, 12:25 AM   #2
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Moiraine, Just curious, did I see that you posted somewhere you work in computing/engineering? Anyway, it's too bad about the weekends, that's when I will be posting most of the time, as my boss is going on maternity leave and if you think I have chaos *here*, you have no idea what my office is like! I pick up half her admin work while she's out. So I won't be posting from our lovely ethernet-connected univ computers much except at lunchtime.

Stealth Bomber, Hello! I am most happy you *are* on the list-it means I might manage to avoid being the supreme spammer No laptop here, no voice rec, just touch-typing and a mind that seems to be on overdrive lately- all this scintillating distraction, no doubt!

Memny: I was up til almost 1am myself, but I have a lovely kitty who thinks that 'mama' should be UP at her normal weekday time and bounds across my head meowing at 5:30-6:00am. So I was up and ckg the board around 8 this morning-just before you went off to dreamland. I'll have to try and remember the timing- numbers are not my forte.