View Single Post
Old 11-26-2000, 01:36 PM   #1
cwman

I have a few questions:

1.Where to find the sword of kerah? I saw somebody hold it at the very beginning of the game while I don't have it myself, I missed it or something? How powerful is it?

2.Dagger is useful? Worth to increase its skill or not?

3. >.

4.I just saw the great dragon in dragon spire and I found that there are two door next to the dragon, one is to take the mavin sword, where I get in, the right one, what's in the left one?

5.Where is the next mavin sword which is cursed my evil?

6.I saw somebody have a compress on their panel, where to get that?

7.I think I saw that somebody DID post something saying that magic is only useful at the beginning of the game, useless then, but up to now, I got to the port city (after the dragon), I think magic is cool although most boss resist to most of the but magic does clean up massive amount of regen monsters very quickly ( I set to hard and often ), the most frequence use magic is metero shower and burning haze for long distance and turning other to stone and all kind of breaths in close combat. How long can I have fun after that if magic really not useful later as someone said? Oh man I got 3 wizards and 3 priest.. U_U

8.Killing rat thief really cool, can earn many money as they usually die and drop some amulet, my rat merchant bard sell that for high price ^v^

Thanks for any answers and opinions~ :>