View Single Post
Old 02-08-2003, 11:04 PM   #6
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

There are also people like this, http://www.newhousenews.com/archive/story1c031102.html , who prey on lonely and trusting people on the internet. There are people who will tell you that they look like super models when in reality they are just average. There are some success stories, but how many horror stories are there? Not every relationship is peaches and cream. Last month my wife and I went to a gathering of her net friends. Lets just say that a lot of people had misrepresented themselves and a lot of people were disapointed with the reality of things. The internet is a great way to meet people , but it will never replace a gentle kiss or a comforting hug. You only see what people want you to see on the net and thinking that you can realy get to know someone without ever laying eyes on them just doesnt make any sense to me. I am sorry if I offended you , that wasnt my intention, but I cant change the way I feel about this.