View Single Post
Old 05-16-2004, 02:49 AM   #1
Robalex
Dungeon Master

I found the raft by the gypsy camp but needed to Lvl up one more player to Guild lvl 3 (a late bloomer) & he finally gave Medakwa the toad potion. However I did kill some toad warriors around nymph lake who said " Toads not like warm skin now" I got sidetracked on raft by Oracles & warriors attacked me again but I just ignored them as I was practically drowning at the time & wanted to get back on my raft. Then I paddled towards toad village but the water petered out & I had to ditch the raft a bit upstream. I entered Ekbu's hut & he calls a bunch of warriors after me even though I try to shout "Ukabu" and even though all in my group completed the "Toad Potion" quest& are Lvl3 in Temple guild and are UKABU. Why Why Why is this happening?? I thought he listens to you not sends his henchmen after you. What is this about "not like warm skin now". Did I somehow ruin my chances to complete the Warrior 2nd lvl guild quest. I sure don't feel like Ukabu so what is happening?? ALso I notice a glitch in the trade button. Some characters like Kerielle & Bilbump have a couple of things to sell but when I click on the Buy or Sell nothing happens.
Robalex is offline   Reply With Quote