View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 08:54 PM   #152
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Nachtrafe:
No...you didn't say the words "Bush is going to use this to take over the country?!" However, you insinuated it quite nicely.
No, you are saying that I insinuated that!
I do not see Mr.Bush as being a strong enough person on his own to be able to take over this country!
I do however see where he can take advantage of this for his own political gain and I wouldn't put it past him to do so since "being someone special" is so important to the man living in his father's shadow.

As far as other threads go...I got pretty sick of being attacked for things I did not say...things I DID NOT insinuate! What I said is what I said and if you want to read more into it for a reason to get in my sh*t, that's your problem, I don't have to take it.

I should not have to continously defend myself against you and your point of view of what you want to read into my posts and the derogatory statements that you want to make as a result of your own misunderstanding.

You should be man enough to accept the fact that not everyone sees the world through the same eyes and if I feel sorry for the rest of the world because we have a retard in the White House, I should be entitled to that opinion no matter what is going on in this country.

If Bush handles this matter with speed, tact and consideration for the lives of American civilians and military personnel, I'll be both suprised and grateful.
That does not mean however that I have to cave in to popular demand and praise him for being in office today, tomorrow or any other day of my life and I hope you can understand that and drop this please.

Between your rants and those of LoA, I feel like I should be blamed for the ugliness that has arisen in this forum today and I know in my heart I am not at fault for speaking a small part of my opinion that I am perfectly entitled to according to the Constitution.

All this energy wasted getting on getting on my case when it could be spent on more emotionally uplifting topics. This thread was created for opinion, not controversy.
I never called your opinions or you names did I? Other than calling you on your overblown misunderstandings haven't I let you be?

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!