View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 05:19 PM   #94
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Yes but the killing the 25 innocents will fuel the fires of the Terrorist, then if you kill those who join because of this where will it stop? Terrorisum is something that can never be destoryed, better to let them stay and intrate them, while some bombing have to be let to happen to keep the cover, you can (hopefully) prevent the major ones.
Gabriel,

Once again, I fully understand the consequences of doing this. The idea here is not to stop terrorism... it's merely to displace the battlefield from our backyards to their backyards. The end result will be the same: people (and alot of innocent ones) will die. There's no two way around it.

I would rather nobody die and that we all live in a utopic society where everyone is happy. But, if I have to choose between my wife and children dying or the other guys wife and children dying... I pick the other guy.

Quote:
Originally posted by Diogenes Of Pumpkintown:
Words that would make any terrorist proud.

There's only one way to fight terrorism: terrorism. If you're not prepared to do this, if society is not ready to do this, they will win because they are.

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?