View Single Post
Old 05-23-2003, 09:33 PM   #6
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
posted by the sauceman
-----------------------
The point of this story I guess is that my step father is an overbearing Ass who is constantly on a power trip. And I must now slowly rebuild my library of great RPGs and Strategy games, games that I had payed for with my own hard earned money! So I am here to curse "John" for his arrogance and cruelty.
Im sorry if I offended anyone, but I had to get this crap off of my chest, and I hope that your parents arent as cruel as my step father...
good thing i dont have that kind of father (but my mother sometimes gets her moods and she is scary)

personally though, i sometimes feel your pain. you see my parents dont trust me during education (since i always got poor grades on highschool) now in college, im getting average to above average (with a couple of failures because of terror teachers ) and my CGPA is 2.21 (highest 4) which is not bad. still they dont trust me because of what i was at the past.. and they always nag that i always spend time in the computer (not often as before actually only 3hrs a day and that includes cheking email , IW and such) and rarely play games anymore. still they say my computer is to blame. sigh..

Catch me if you can..