View Single Post
Old 03-20-2001, 09:31 PM   #20
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your kind words.

el_kalkylus, I am trying to appreciate your response, perhaps I am misunderstanding it.
Firstly, NO, I do not have a thread like this in the old forum. It was Gabriel, who felt that he may need to leave. My thread on the old forum was to ask for prayers and thoughts for my daughter Brittany who had been injured. Anyone here who knows me, knows that I have never talked about or sought sympathy or attention for my own personal problems or feelings. If that is how you view this then you definately do not not know me. If I am misunderstanding your intent or meaning, then I definately apologize to you.

Dearest Draconia, lovely flower of the Dragon Realms, this is most certainly NOT.. I REPEAT.. NOT YOUR FAULT..!!!! I wouldn't have even responded if I hadn't seen that you blamed yourself for this, and that you felt you had to leave too. This was MY FAULT.... Not yours!!! And no I do not wish to cause LadyRae more grief, I see that good friend Tobbin may be in the process of returning, so I will most likely be losing my place soon if I have not already . Dear One, I will make a deal with you. You stay here where you belong, and I'll drag my sorry old Kensai's battered butt out of that MindFlayer lair and go back to the Inn for a much needed round of
Hell, it didn't work anyway. Once they tried to suck what was left of my miniscule brain out, they realized that I was farther gone than Minsc, and didn't want anything to do with me...Go figure...
So my sweet Draconia, DO WE HAVE A DEAL? I am not leaving this stinky old Mindflayer Lair and going back to the Inn until I read your decision right here precious Dragonflower!
And people for Helm's sake.. CARRY ON AS USUAL.. Ewww, I would be sick if you acted like I wanted a big party in my honor...YUCK!
Smitten by

[This message has been edited by The.Relic (edited 03-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by The.Relic (edited 03-20-2001).]