View Single Post
Old 11-30-2000, 12:56 AM   #2
dcch

Near the beginning of the game I got the quest to first check out the Toad Village for Smitty? in Valeria.. did that.. then, got another one from the Temple in town.. to take potion to Medkawa. It took me forever to be able to even talk with him (he kept running away).. finally I thought I gave him a potion, but upon returning to the temple, I was informed that I had not. I headed off to the Toad Village to try and continue.. nope.. they all wanted to kill me, even telling Ekbu the "secret" word didn't help. Being frustrated at that point, I decided to pass this part up for the time being.. and headed off to do the Ishad Hna, Shurugeon Castle, Mines, and Boogre Caves~

At this time I thought I'd return to Valeria and try the Toad quest again... finally pinned Medkawa between the water and the trees, using my horse, and forced him to take the potions! (the reason I know he had them, is that I saved it there, and killed him.. sure enough he had 3 potions on him).. okay, so now I head off to the Toad Village.. now I can't get any response from ANY of the toadies.. they won't talk to me, hell they won't even try to kill me now! I returned to town again... and the fellow at the Temple still tells me that I've yet to deliver the potions~ sigh

I love the game... but, this SUCKS big time!

Anyone have any ideas.. am I missing some tiny little detail (or even some HUGE detail)... Please.. any hints, tips or just plain outright SPOILERS are welcome at this point!

Thanks much,
dh