View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 05:39 PM   #103
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
You say you understand but I don't think you do, the act you suggest would lead to new terrorist that would move in secret, that would be worse, they might travel into the US uncover and it will start again, it not like they have terrorist written on there pass-ports. The only way would be to close the US so no one gets in, but the enough simpthizes for groups to appear in the US.
You can never remove terrorism from any country, it seed will allways exist. All such actions will do is to make people in others country simipths with the terrorists and that would make them stronger and less the Us in the worlds view. There is no 'Win' to such actions only 'Lose'
You're right, there's no win. It is sad, it is devastating. They're ways to track people that enter the country (most of them go agains the Bill of rights)but I'm sure that the Americans woudn't mind using them if it was to ensure the greater security of the nation.

The point is that there's no way to convert a fanatic. There's only one way to prevent him from action: removing him. Whether that means putting him in jail or killing him, that's irrelevant. If you cannot remove him, he will strike again until he is removed. That is a realisation that society must come to. Until then, terrorism will keep creeping up and there's nothing that we can do that will stop them from doing so.

Now, I don't know if you believe in God or not. But if you were told all your life that the American Scum must die 'cause God told us so in our dreams, you would be led to believe that all American must die. It's that simple. To them, killing innocent is like killing a fly overing over a big mac: it must be done.

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?