View Single Post
Old 09-24-2001, 09:53 AM   #1
Mindbender
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My quest for being the most evil kensai that has ever walked the earth is continueing. When I got to the keep that had been taken over by trolls, the one where you can get the distastefully good female mage/smth can`t recall her name, I made the absolutely most clever decission of making the keep and all the goodies mine, but when I got to the lady of the keep I of course had to kill her, it was obvious! THEN !!*SPOILER*!! that little piss-ant Yoshimo starts gabbing at me! and then he leaves! Of course Jan left, and I killed him of course, but without Yoshimo I haven`t got a thief.. And WHO is Yoshimo to start teching me lessons about being good and honest, I know pretty darn well that he will betray me and that he is in league with Irenicus, so he is no better than I am, so why is he leaving.. I would just kill him if it wasn`t for the fact that I need a thief.. It ain`t easy being evil, but who will stop me?! "My demonic powers have made me..!!"
Yoshimo is one backstabbing son of a foul-smelling long-haired troll..
And don`t tell me that I should try to be nice.. hmpf.. I`m evil.. soo evil.. buahhaahaahaaaa!!