View Single Post
Old 02-03-2001, 07:14 AM   #13
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Moiraine, I understand what you're saying, but the only thing that is changing is the off topic posts are going to be located somewhere else, very easy to get to Even now newbies are already shy about breaking into posts where us regulars are talking, because they feel they are intruding on private conversations. I posted on the newbies meeting hall thread saying that this is the friendliest board on the net, there's no such thing as a private thread, so i'm sure it will be same situation in the new board. We just have to make the newbies feel welcome, because the minute they do, they are no longer newbies!

Be positive sweetie, it will be exactly the same as the board now, except we'll have two boards and people will interchange across each. for example i currently post at the BG1 board, the Neverwinter board, the AD&D books board, all part of the Ironworks forum. I know Rikard, Larry, Idiotrogue and Gabriel do too.And the way that the UBB board will be set up it will be REALLY easy to move back and forth between boards.

Please trust me! Besides Ziroc's already set it up. And at the end of the day, we can all post where we want so don't stress about it too much, ok?