View Single Post
Old 03-28-2001, 02:57 PM   #1
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Okay, I'm typing here and I'm also getting really ratty at my brother screaming at the TV because he's watching a taped video of WWF. (world wrestling federation) - *sigh*, yeah, my room's pretty loud with a PC and a TV on at the same time.

Well.............he tells me that WWF isn't fake and that they do really exist as brutal men who *do* batter the crap out of each other for a living. That's bullocks!!! Sorry, but why would someone smash the living daylights out of a japanese man (he's watching a "KAI AND TAI" match) for no reason?

I don't geddit? It's driving me nuts!!! Someone tell me that it's not true! Someone tell me that these men and women have a wife/husband, and a home, and live decent lives like me and you because it's giving me a headache!

All arguements, contradictions, retaliations and comments regarding WWF material or it's matter can be put here.

PS: The group called "RIGHT TO CENSOR" teaches viewers that the WWF shouldn't display "body parts" of men and women - e.g - Chyna. But they themselves, teach a whole load of damnable violence to kids in the society??!!

This is crazy?!

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.