View Single Post
Old 10-28-2000, 05:24 PM   #9
SwampThing

I wish the people of Might & Magic, Settlers and Wizards & Warriors could get together and make one heck of a game.

Settlers has the village action, you can build things and take care of a 3D world. M&M takes you into that world, it is vast but their dungeons and castles have gotten way to simple and small, Wizards and Warriors gets an A+ in that area.

But Wizards and Warriors is crampt, too dark and I hate so many path ways over big open spaces to roam. Wizards and Warriors is an excellent game, better grapics than M&M, but their characters suck compared to M&M, the cartoonish flat faces you pick from just sit there motionless the entire game.

But the graphic of Wizards and Warriors in fight sceens are really good and the two places I have been in thus far are outstanding (haven't finished the game yet).

I am happy with it, like Might and Magic but have been very disappointed with them, they have really just gone for the bucks lately and fallen short or gotten lazy in their game making, MMVIII was a huge joke, and they could have worked a bit more on it and made it a great game, lazy lazy lazy.

I think Wizards and Warriors could have been much better, like have real villages you can walk into rather than the flat ones, have your characters do something and try to do better art work on them. Open and lighten the darn thing up more and allow your players to rest until morning.