View Single Post
Old 11-30-2001, 11:21 AM   #14
Donut
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Davros:
Hi Donut - I just figured it was another barb from Barb, and was letting it pass through to the keeper - I know that he really meant to say "Green and GOLD", the latter being the type of medal that we won so monotonously at the Syd-er-ney Olympics . Oh, and better news yet - NZ are 7/285 now - much better than the 2/218 of an hour or two ago, and I am sure Donut, that you have the nous to reverse the above scores (ie 218/2) to fit in with the normal backward way of thinking in British Cricket .

Bah Humbug.
[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Cook Cup, Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,Cook Cup,
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show