View Single Post
Old 02-15-2003, 12:13 PM   #3
Annatar
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
Guys, I did post about this awhile back but nobody gave me a definent answer. There is a part of The Darkest Day at the end after you fight Irenicus. You go to CandleKeep, travel to Icewind Dale and fight off a demon, but here's the weird part. It says I should go speak to Ellisime at Suldenessular, but I can't find her. Secondly, I get a vision, and I travel to the Town of the Rusted Scabbard Entrance where there is a plague and a mountain floating in the sky. So, where is the wardstone to get to the mountain, and how do I cure the plague?

Any help would be appreciated.
Erm... could you please (in the near future) put a spoiler tag on your posts if they spoil anything (even if it is a question of a Mod like TDD)...

Because I'm playing TDD and did not yet finished it... and I got like really spoiled by your post ...

Thx in advance...

[add] okay you spoiled me but... I will help you with your problem:
if you need any information about TDD here is your answer:

http://www.sorcerers.net/Games/BG2/TDD_walkthrough.zip

its a walktrough of TDD, hardly use it only if I encounter a bug or anything that does not make sense in the game so... but it is really detailled... the answer you are looking for is probaly in here somewhere

[ 02-15-2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Annatar ]