Thread: Replay Value
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #12
Dr.Pick
Zhentarim Guard

Sunglass Man Re: Replay Value

Yeah, I know it's not necessary, and I was planning to do divergent paths for them although I wasn't entirely sure what those would be.

I can do a similar thing with two priests, but I'd have either one Warrior and one Wizard, two Warriors and no Wizard, or two Wizards and no Warriors.

I'd lean toward no Warriors or one of each, but I have to make sure that the Priests and/or Rogues have good fighting skills to make up for the lack of melee strength that warriors provide early on.

Of course a Priest can become a Paladin eventually, but so can a Warrior, and you can get plenty of potions and scrolls to cure poison in the Serpent Temple in my recollection. I believe that's how my past groups made it with one Priest.

I think I'll stick with one Priest, one Warrior, two Rogues and two Wizards. With a good priest and at least one Rogue with relatively good melee skill, we should be fine.

I have a Gourk Warrior with an 87 role that I cannot pass up, and the Rogues, priest, and Wizard are low 80s, so I just have to get another good Wizard, and we'll be ready to save the Lands of the Gael Serran.

+Dr.Pick