View Single Post
Old 04-06-2002, 03:21 AM   #3
Harri Polsa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Converting GPCP is something I'd really like to do at some point, since I'd love to see some of those locations done with DC's graphics. Since the original design has quite an amount of combat I haven't yet had any serious thought about the conversion. But... when creating Fury I also put aside the colored versions of the more complex wall art, to be used in the possible GPCP conversion. The fact that GPCP is one of the largest games ever created for UA hasn't really crossed my mind yet... so it may be an overwhelming task. But at least I could combine it into one single design now.
The size of my designs usually comes from graphics, not mp3s. Fury has some larger mp3s, it contains a couple of songs and ambient noises that I couldn't do in midi. But usually I try to keep the sizes to minimum. I actually resampled some of the larger mp3s just before release to make them a little bit smaller. I guarantee here personally, that you're not downloading mere mp3s when downloading any of my designs...

HtP
Harri Polsa is offline   Reply With Quote