View Single Post
Old 03-23-2002, 07:00 PM   #1
Harri Polsa
Elite Waterdeep Guard

A DC conversion of my UA design 'Fury' is now available for download. I'd say it's about 95 percent complete, there are few pictures missing that I would've liked to have, but I can't seem to find suitable pictures, I decided to go without them.
Those who know the UA version are familiar with the design, it's a very faithful conversion with some parts changed better to my liking.
Those who don't know... well, it's another thing. I'll put it this way: if you're looking for a traditional GoldBox style CRPG with combat and fantasy setting, don't bother with this one. Like one reviewer wrote, Fury makes my other designs look like traditional GoldBox style designs. Unfortunately, it is a continuation, storywise, from GPCP (another UA design of mine) so the story might not open for those who have not played GPCP first. There is a small synopsis to help those who haven't played or have forgotten the events in that story. Oh and one more thing... it has some 'adult' themes, so those who don't like that stuff, be warned. You can avoid some of it by making the proper choices, but you can't avoid all of it.

Those interested can go to:
http://www.dungeoncraft.dns2go.com/fury.html

It's about 25 MBs, comes in multiple archives and is self-extracting.
Harri Polsa is offline   Reply With Quote