Thread: Gore's DWI
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2002, 02:19 PM   #5
J.J.
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
Former Vice President Al Gore's son, Al III, was arrested for driving while impaired. A few years ago he was charged with careless and reckless driving, but they were able to have the charges dropped. The Gore family has acknowledged the incident and release a statement saying they are glad no one was injured.

Why do kids do this stuff?

It drives me crazy!

Oh wait, when I was a young adult I did that, too. Of course, I learned my lesson and never, ever did the drinking and driving bit again. Thank goodness I learned my lesson without the help of the national media.
OhBoyOhBoyOhBoy - as diametrically opposed politically as I am with Gores, I could only wince in remembered sympathy and thank the provider of providence that I was about as un,non, and not news-worthy as you could be while I was busy embarrasing my poor parents. [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cheers.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bonghit.gif[/img]

HIYA Ronn_Bman, HOWRYA??? Thank you to alluding to the horrible isms of the "I cant drive 55" remake horror plaugeing our poor, innocent children today. [img]graemlins/lightning.gif[/img]

[ 09-15-2002, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: J.J. ]

Amanda, Kyleia, and Kathleen\'s Dad-Best Damn Job, Period.

Official procrastinator of the O.L.D. C.O.O.T.S. Clan
unOfficial Homeopathic Quacktitioner of the IW Realm