View Single Post
Old 03-19-2002, 07:03 AM   #2
Faceman
Hathor

Quote:
first one: I now have a thief guild and d'arns hold but I was not given the Planer sphere??
Actually you are only ment to get one stronghold. But some people (like Nalia or Lavok) don't check if you already have one and therefore offer you another. I assume that you refused to take Lavok to the light (as you are evil). This will result in a proper check and deny you the sphere.

Quote:
Second: I can't chose 10th level spells for my mage,how come??
10th level spells are only special 9th level spells, that you can't read or scribe from scrolls but have to learn via you high level abilities (coming with each level up after lvl 20)

Quote:

Third: I would like to go to trademeet but it's not on my map, now I know only one way to get it on the map, and that would be to act nice to the halfling mazzy in the Shadowdragons lair but hence I am evil that didn't happon. Are there other ways??
Yes, there is a fellow in the city gates district who asks for help with the Trademeet troubles. You also get the position from Roger the Fence when doing the Limited Wish quest.

Quote:
fourth: Why can't you backstab with Celestial fury??, since I can backstab with it when using the special ability (for thiefs).
AFAIK backstabbing with katanas IS possible, therefore CF should be an appropriate backstab weapon. However I would rather use Angurdaval (WK)