Thread: Why Is It?
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 12:29 AM   #8
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Most painful thing was the shot of local anaesthetic. They've got to get it in the right spot for it to work...

The doc basically made one small hole in which he maneuvered and performed both snips. Less recovery time that way. No real pain at all, although for a brief moment or two, my favorite testicle (at least at that moment) was somehow getting pressure from something. I don't know what, because I wasn't really paying that close of attention.

He recognized my discomfort, shifted something, and it went away. No real issues at all.

The strangest thing was when he brought in the burner... the nurse who specializes in cauterizing the vas deferens. No pain at all, but the sight of smoke drifting up from down there... well, let's just say it was disconcerting

A couple of days with a bag of frozen peas, and life was good again [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] No real pain at all.

Some folks do have different experiences, and I came across a humorous story about one guy's experience. You may not want to read it until afterwards, though... if I can find it, I'll post it.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote