View Single Post
Old 09-11-2001, 04:44 PM   #69
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryanamur:
My personnal opinion as to what Mr. Bush should do: commit. They (terrorist organisations) commited an act of war towards the US. IMO, the US should be entitled to a counter attack. I don't think that you should target only the perpetrators. Go after ALL terrorists organisation. The US government has a good idea as to where to find the bad guys. Take them all out. Send a message: "You have F***** up and we will gladly remove you from the face of this earth." When I say "remove", I mean remove! Use a couple 5-10 cruise missiles per target. Nice and swift. Don't waste your time targeting one group, take them all out. Do one tomorrow, 3 more in 5 days, 50 other in 6 months and 2 the next day. This is guerrilla, you fight quick, you fight strong and you fight when the other doesn't want you to fight.

Make it simple, you have anything to do with terrorism, you will suffer the consequences. Americans and Western nations have to think in Black and White to combat terrorism. That's not the way we are thinking. To blindly say that this is a cowardly act is showing that you don't understand your ennemy. To them, there's no grey... there's only black and white. They like it thought when you think in grey... that's what allows them to strike.

I know, I'm harsh... but I'm damn effective.
Effective yes but it not as simple as that, terrorist normaly do not sit all togeather in compounds they are in with the normal people, living next door to them working in serect. And any attack like that would only spawn more groups from the friends and relatives of those that died or just those that think such acts were wrong. No terrorists are like a cancer simple cutting it out would damage the surrounding tissue, you must work carefully in order to cause as little damage to the body as possible.