View Single Post
Old 02-23-2001, 05:07 PM   #1
Patriarch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Just browsing through Infinity Explorer revealed a few things:
1. Irenicus and Bodhi are much more powerful than you (level 29 mage and 25 vampire) Jon actually improves and is level 30 when you confront him in hell!

2. (from an interest in Arkanis Gath) A.G is a level 7 fighter, dualled to level 21 thief. He has great stats and decent items. I thought.. how can this be? I barely noticed when I killed the guy at the docks, mainly because he is only worth 1400 XP. This confused me. He wasnt particularly hard, and didnt behave like a high level thief (supposedly one of the best Shadow Thieves?) I would've expected him to become invisible and start backstabbing. But he just stood there and threw his axe like a goon.

3. Warith Sarevok (in hell) has 570 hit points! Unfortunately it didnt do him any good, he stood there hacking at a -12 AC fighter.

4. Uncle Lester (you know, the "cheap sweater!" zombie in the graveyard district is actually a level 29 Ghoul with 18/00 strength!!!

This seems like a pointless thread, I did have a purpose but seem to have lost it somewhere along the line!