View Single Post
Old 01-17-2007, 02:42 PM   #127
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by DrowArchmage:
Hello all. *smiles* How have we all been?
Hello DAM. I've been well and I trust you have too.

Quote:
Originally posted by DrowArchmage:
Love the posts and wondering if i'm still welcome.
Well, that really depends on the others. Right now, we've got Isokla, Detheriel, Ydalon, Nivram, Telryn & Aikia - which is a full six members. It is also a bad time to introduce your bandit as a bandit. They're in a town and bandits - if they're lucky, get the noose. If they're not... well, they get the stake.

If the others don't mind you joining in, I've no objections on a few conditions. There's a certain standard of posting in the game right now, and I want to keep it as such. I'm not dealing with players who won't or can't post less than a paragraph for the majority of their posts. I expect a certain level of quality - and if you can't do that, then I'm afraid, I don't want you in the game. It isn't fair on existing players. I've been more than patient with you in the past, but I no longer have that inclination - aside from DMing this game, I'm DMing two other games on another board and I really don't have time to "spoonfeed" players. I also don't want you disappearing off for weeks at end only to reappear. The game is slow right now, but it still breathes. All that said, I am willing to give you a trial run, provided the other players are agreeable. However, given the problems we had last time, if they don't want you here for whatever reason, then I'm afraid you can't join.

Assuming the others are agreeable, I can write your character in as the bandit Nivram and the others are hauling off to justice. It's a good opportunity for roleplay - and if you can convince them IC to let you tag along, it's the perfect way to get you in the group. But it does involve a decent level of RPing.

Again - I've no issues with you rejoining, provided the others are agreeable and you agree to my conditions.
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote