Thread: Religion
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2002, 08:51 AM   #7
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Garnet FalconDance:
Neb, you may be opening a can of worms with this post!

For the record, I am pagan and a non-Wiccan witch. I do not believe in or worship Satan, nor do I participate in sacrificial rites or 'black magic'. If anyone has questions, Ask.

Having said that and stepped out of the Ironworks broom closet [img]smile.gif[/img] , I would agree with the 'bumping into a lot of wiccans/pagans' lately. (Tho to be honest it's mostly Wiccan-wanna-bes who think spellcasting sounds cool--::rolls eyes::-- and black is *the* color) I think more and more people are searching for a spiritual connection and sometimes that leads back to the nature religions rather than the mainstream ones.

I know that, religion is ALWAYS a controversial issue [img]tongue.gif[/img] , but I trust that everyone will remain civilized and I long for a good debate [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I like wicca, I choose it as my religion because it just FEELS right to me and I rather like the three-fold rede(Whatever anyone does whether good or bad is returned to them three-fold in some form or another.) and the "Do what you want as long as you harm noone" rule.

I haven't really bumped into any "Wiccan-wanna-bees", but black IS a cool colour [img]tongue.gif[/img] , don't speak badly about black [img]tongue.gif[/img]