View Single Post
Old 10-05-2000, 07:56 PM   #10
DavidBer

Well, the issue that I had with not being able to get the crystal was quite an annoying one. This POS game (that's how I feel at this moment) has serious hardware issues. I was reading on another forum of someone complaining about their Vodoo card not working correctly. That things were showing up green in the crypt. Well, I have a vodoo 3500 card. I had the game settings to D3D 1024x768. Everything was green. Hmmm. So just the hell of it I changed to software rendering. Wow, what a difference, everything seemed a little brighter. Well, now the water was blue instead of green. And voila, there suddenly was a crystal in the water!

This is the issue! The crystal was NOT there when the game was in D3D mode! This is very scary. I can understand the concept of a quest/puzzle game, but to have to choose outside the realm of the game to solve the game is pathetic.

I like the game play. I dislike the flakiness of the engine. Don't you just love bats that are dead that are floating in the middle of the air?

Thanks for reading my 2 cents worth.
dave