View Single Post
Old 04-11-2005, 11:59 PM   #63
Vaprakgruumsh
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hey Sham!

Thanks for the compliment on the wallpaper. As we go along, I am sure to do some more! (Was quite funny... I had forgotten to shift the faction of the dragons, so when I logged in to do the screen shot - Grayson and Peter were in the fight for their lives! I actually let the battle finish itself out. Believe it or not, Peter and Grayson managed to take out the red and black dragon, before falling before the blue, white and green... of course, they're level 30 NPCs - to be able to use the weapons in their hand - so that may have had something to do with it)! [img]smile.gif[/img]

And TDC... No promises on the stitches not busting up! [img]smile.gif[/img] I actually enjoyed this episode, because it allowed us to "Shrek." By that I mean, the characters say (well, mostly Eric the Elongated) says things that... as adults, we know what he's implying, but it will fly right over the heads of kids! [img]smile.gif[/img]