View Single Post
Old 09-16-2001, 11:34 PM   #25
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil:
Question, Why is it when I "threaten" to leave IW, that I get supportive postage, and everybody's nice to me afterword for the next 15 or so posts, then when I turn back to normal, Im like the "villain" of IW. Its like when Goku was sorry for Frieza when he got cut in half by his own discs and he was dying,; hoping for a second chance, then when freiza pulls a stupid move, goku annihilates him? Hmm............ Im running out of decriptive-to-almost replicas of what my quarrels and other idiotic spammish moves I make.
Everybody's nice to me anyway, but I get more "stay gwhanos" then "stop jamming my post source gwhanos"
Catch my multi-sentenced drift?

It's called compassion and understanding, Gwhanos.

If you want to leave, then I'll be sorry to see you leave, because I think you have a lot to offer this forum when you treat the others with respect and follow our guidelines. But I won't stop you from leaving because I respect decisions that people have made, irrespective of how I feel. I very rarely ask people to leave, and I don't beg them to stay if they choose to leave. It's a tribute to how nice people on this forum are that despite the fact that they find our spamming their threads irritating yet they are the first people to ask you to stay. The least you could do is swallow your pride, show them a bit of respect and not try to keep flouting our authority.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 09-16-2001).]