Thread: Pens
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 10:19 PM   #1
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Are you really picky about what type of pen you use? I am LOL. Currently I am Pilot V-Ball addicted. Great pens! My life just isn't quite the same if I don't have a Pilot V-Ball, Extra Fine, on hand LOL.

Some pens I truly hate, like those at the bank. You know those ones chained up, heh, like someone's gonna want one of those cheap skipping roller things! You'd think a bank would have enough money to at least have decent pens available, so they could read people's writings with them easier for one. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Oh but then there are those lovely DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles) pens, on a chain too, that are even worse, most are usually totally out of ink, and some you have to press so hard to get any ink going, and it still skips when you do. You end up going over and over the skipped portions, LOL, ack! Bastaids. The funny part is, that some pens are totally gone from their holders in the DMV, so some people actually ripped the little chained pen away and took off with it LOL. "I Must Have This Fabulous Pen!!!! I don't care who is looking, or if it is against the law, I'm making it outta here with this baby!" [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Man you can get a whole pack of cheap pens for a dollar at the dollar store. What's up with that LOL?

[ 11-10-2004, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: ladyzekke ]

Reality Show Recaps