View Single Post
Old 02-12-2005, 08:35 AM   #1
Nerull
Lord Ao

Mad

After all of the good things I heard (and lots of research on the official site and one of the databases), I bought the game yesterday. I'm excited to start, but I'm going to go ahead and read the manual first. Any suggestions for a total newbie to MMORPGs? What is the learning curve on this game? I am thinking of starting Horde, maybe as a Troll or Undead. I will probably solo a good deal to start with, but at the same time the mage really jumps out at me (I've already heard they are difficult to solo, so any tips in that regard would be appreciated). If I go that route, I'll probably go with skinning and tailoring as my main professions.

Of course, with KOTOR II coming out on PC, and classes in full session, I'm going to be pressed for time... At least you do gain some xp when you are not playing.

[ 02-12-2005, 09:42 AM: Message edited by: Nerull ]
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Nerull is offline   Reply With Quote