View Single Post
Old 02-11-2002, 05:51 PM   #36
Legolas
Jack Burton

Ah, I have got it now. I am afraid you, too, have fallen victim to the curse, for
H A M L E T A N D D O U G H B O Y
9 1 13 12 5 20 1 14 4 4 15 21 7 9 2 15 25 = 134. No matter though.

I have found the ancient text which will explain all, but first I shall rework my calculation.

Okay. Let us just add CLAN. That's 3+12+1+14=30.
134 + 30 = 164.
But, there is also a FORUM. This adds another 6+15+18+21+13=73
164 + 73 = 237.
2 + 3 + 7 = 12, or 2 x 6.
Where is the other 6, you may ask. Let's have the prophecy first.

And His children shall be true during their youth, but when He shall send his eldest to battle His foe, corruption will take the mind and soul and body and other nasty things and the older child shall do the serving of His adversary unwillingly as the Beast will take the young godchild into slavery while at the same time trying to subdue its gentle nature.
And He shall send forth His Second Child to battle His oponnent and free His Firstborn who will by then be held captive yet may possibly be freed at a later point farther into the future.

Your reasoning, hopeful though it was, refers to the shortened names of the two, who are at that stage but children. As they grow up; their names grow longer, so to speak, evil will take the first child, the one formerly known as HADB.
By the time he sends out His second child, HADB will have nearly fallen to evil.
How it is to be saved, or if it will be saved, I do not yet know, but I bet the clans rising around the Beast have something to do with it.
This subject needs more digging, but there are more pressing matters to attend to.

I do know who will lead us in our struggle though, for I have found the one named Neb to be pure of intent as well (he'll kill me for admitting so much though )

N E B
14 + 5 + 2 = 21 = 3 x 7 and thus 777.
Hurrah!