View Single Post
Old 05-03-2001, 03:28 PM   #91
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Mm, here is a new piece I wrote just a couple of minutes ago..

cause Iīm worth it..

I sit here, surrounded by products protesting my statement that Iīm not their combined smiles, attitudes and lies.
I didnīt get happier buying that toathpaste, and I donīt smile more oftern either.
I didnīt get a cool and hip looking girl after buying thoose jeans. I didnīt became that hip girls fantasy boy either. Just me in jeans that makes people on the TV cool.

I steer my shoopingcart through the isles of lies and deceptions on my way to to were I spend my lifevalue against products that are supposed to make me smile. Doesnīt feel like that asshauling I got from a "not so happy" customer was worth one gigantic pizza bakeup and a soap that are supposed to make youīre skin great. For who? Next unpleasant customer??

Only happy people that do the dishes, get happy and also have nicer hair. My dream is to get the currage to shave it alloff, Iīm just afraid that Iīll look like an egg...
Why arenīt there any things for me? I mean, a slogan like this:
"Ok, Iīm still pissed, angry and not dating the woman of my dreams, but at least I had no trouble choosing this washing powder, it gets things clean.."?

On the other way, Iīm part of making thoose lies, but then I call it "glorification" of a product. Nothing wrong, itīs a living. A living made complete bye smiling products versus angry and non understanding people paying for making other people think theyīre getting happier or cooler buying their products.

Iīm pointing a gun to my head......
The chamber is loaded.........
The cock is readied.....
but hey, itīs a .44 Magnum....
cause Iīm worth it...

------------------

WOLF WINS EVERY FIGHT BUT ONE, AND IN THAT ONE, HE DIES