View Single Post
Old 02-09-2001, 04:59 AM   #30
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Newbie, I think your daughters couldn´t ask for a nicer gift then to have their father care for them! They should be happy indeed!

As well for your lessons of life, they´re apreciated, I never lie (except when telling jokes, military stories or when I´m drunk or on the net hehe)
Well I got tired of lies. I too have some ladyfriends which friendship I value very high. Wouldn´t risk them with trying to make it more than it is, I´m content with what it gives me so far, and that is alot.
As for nice guys not finishing last, well that may be as it is.. And well the girls should bring us presents to, but I could be a long wait for some of us.. Of course you should do things for each other this day.

Melusine: I´m happy for you and I hope your love will continue to bring you joy. I think that your little gifts was a great idea..

For thoose unhappy in love or that has been through a tough time, there are not comfort in words, I know this so I wont tell the, only that I understand, I myself still feel like a whelp trying out his first steps at an emotional plan, my loss was great and I paid dearly to get up in the mornings.