View Single Post
Old 05-30-2004, 03:54 AM   #9
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

keep in mind that the other computer I use isnt mine, so I can't go yanking things out of it [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Yes, I KNOW what I need for OPTIMUM gaming, but I don't have the resources for a 3gig ram 200gig HD and a 256mb radeon card [img]tongue.gif[/img]

You all know the wc3 style graphics, and online multiplayer this runs totally smooth for me except when i'm in a game with 7 other people all with massive armies. I have DaoC (mmorpg) and that runs fine as well, except when entering big cities it lags until it loads all the hundreds of people in it...but so does my brothers totally awesome machine when hes playing WoW with cable connection *shrug*

Like I said, I just want decent gaming (and thats what i get on our current computer)-even with the best machine out there it would never be perfect seeing as my ISP is a 56k connection. I don't NEED a 200 gb hard drive because i only us about 15gigs max, so a 40 or 60gb hd would do just fune, I don't NEED 1gig of ram, maybe around 700mb, and I certainly dont need a 3ghz processor, I'd be happy with 1.5 [img]tongue.gif[/img]