Thread: BEST TIPS!
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2001, 07:27 PM   #87
Knarfling
Drow Warrior

I have never had any trouble giving the potions to Mekdawa after the first game. I hated the fact that he kept asking why I had not gone to the village yet after I had completed the game. I even tried "going Toad" to see if he would recognize that I had been there. He never did. So I do what I normally to to some of the more obnoxious idiots at work. I ignore them.

When I see Mekdawa for the first time, I usually have all (or all that can) my characters holding the potion. When he asks if I need know what Ukabu means, I hit ignore. He says something like "Fine, Ukabu. I tell you later." Then he leaves. The next time I see him he acts as if he has never spoken to me and gives me the first speel all over again.

I can give him the potions when he is saying his beginning speel or after I have ignored him and it doesn't seem to matter. Because he tells me that I am Ukabu after I give him the potion, Ukbu recognizes me as Ukabu and lets me in.

I have never had a problem with my characters this way, and even my Rogue who couldn't do the quest right away can come back later and give him the potion while he is still asking if I need know what Ukabu means.

Knarfling
----------
Three out of four voices in my head say that I am not crazy and do not need to see a psychiatrist.
Knarfling is offline   Reply With Quote