View Single Post
Old 10-24-2001, 06:07 PM   #9
Archie_Bunker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Archie_Bunker:
Hi dere Saz, Archie_Bunker here

I'd love for you to put me back in my big comfy greenish-brown or brownish-green chair.

What I'm talking about is a signature for IW. Can you make me a signature with my name merged over a chair? Or a chair on top of the underscore with those wavy colors I've seen you do for folks? I want my "Archie Bunker" chair to be kinda big, so I'm leaning to the merged image, but you are the expert, and I defer to your judgement.

I didn't get a response from you before, so I thought I'd ask again.

I realize the mood of the forum has changed since I asked, and my original concept of "fun" doesn't apply now. Thinking back on it, it was probably never the best idea Using it to point out how silly I can be might offend others, and since that was never my intent I will not be doing that. I just want to be a regular guy posting with a fictional name like everyone else. Is that ok? I hope so, but if not let me know.

I do like the name, and hope you'll put me back in my big, comfy chair. After all, it's in the Smithsonian Institute, so with your help, I'd love to put it on display here

------------------

"Those were the days."