Thread: Gameplay
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2002, 01:17 PM   #8
Vassago
Manshoon

I never was a fan of dualed or multi classed characters, but I have to say, I don't know what I would do without my Fighter/Theif. I gave him a crossbow so that I could balance out my ammo. Ranger uses the bow, Fighter/Theif uses the crossbow and Druid uses the sling. I started this party from scratch on Insane until I got to Dragon's Eye. That first battle was too tough for me on Insane, so I dropped it back to Hard and have been playing that way ever since. Actually, I had forgot that I dropped it down to Hard until I read this post. This party that I have now incorporates my favorite characters (Ranger, Theif and Druid). I found that mixing the Theif w/ a Fighter only enchances his performance. He has decent hit points and is a killer backstabber. I use Hide in Shadows a lot w/ both my Ranger and Theif. I know that there is a huge battle coming up, I will hide both of them and have them go in and find a good place to chill. Then bring in my Druid to start up the dialogue. After which I unlesh heck on them.