View Single Post
Old 02-07-2003, 08:32 PM   #93
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I didn't see the documentory. I knew enough and saw snippets that told me that I neither wanted nor required to see any more.

The man should have used his small change to defend himself against the very serious issues that surrounded him at that time.....ages ago.....the very same kind of issues that people are still discussing today.
Well, I think you should have watched the interview. I think it was a new and enlightening look into his life. I am not sure about his sleeping habbits, but am pretty sure that he most definetly has issues. He acted like a 12 year old billionare. Buying franticaly anything he wanted. When he was feeding his baby, he was not trying to hurt the child, he was trying to conceal the child while feeding it. He seems to make mistakes that people interpret, kinda like a 12 year. He grew up in a reppresive home and a carrer at what 8? I dont think the kid ever grew up, just got rich. A 12 year old may want to sleep with other kids for the companionship. Not sexuality. He lives in a place he calls Neverland, with video games, wax characters everywhere, toys, etc...
Just put yourself in his shoes, how would you be? I know one thing for sure, you have know idea.

And now for something completely different...
I cant beleive this post has gone on this long. I posted a thread about an abducted girl in my town, and have gotten replies from a few of you. This thread has gone on for a long time now. I was hopeing to discuss abduction issues and I dont know what else. This guys life means nothing, this little girls life means a lot more.