View Single Post
Old 11-10-2000, 12:06 AM   #3
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Where do you get the Liche Quest? Is it only for Evil characters? (I am chaotic good)

This is not really a quest, more like a bunch of related easter eggs. There are three lich tombs hidden in buildings throughout the city, each containing a part of a lich skeleton. Put them all together and great danger, but great rewards, await in the form of Kangaxx the dreaded demilich! You just need to find these buildings. The Bridge, Docks and Sewer districts are a good place to start looking

What is the Quest with the "Hidden"? You know, the mind flayers who are in the sewers in the temple district? I've hacked them up - "just because" - in my last 3 times through the game, but have never run across a quest regarding them. Yes, I know about Jan Jansen's quest with the little girl & the "Hidden" there, but it doesn't seem to be directly related to the mind flayers in the sewers?

That mind flayer area is just, well, just there really. You get the Hammer of Thunderbolts which is one of the components of Crom Faeyr. Can't see it being related to anything else.