View Single Post
Old 02-18-2004, 09:36 PM   #23
Nerull
Lord Ao

Sad

Quote:
Originally posted by Downunda:
[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] funny stuff... another one would be to stand like RIGHT in fornt of the doors so that when they open the person getting on is staring right in your face
Actually, I do that almost every single time I ride in the elevator, just for that purpose. That's how much it bothers me when they insist on not having the simple courtesy to let you off first. Of course, it annoys the other people on the elevator when I do this when I am getting off on the top floor, and everyone else has to ask me to move to get off... And once they are out of the way, I'll just move back. In fact, I'll often turn around while the elevator is going, and have my back to the door, staring at the others in the elevator, watching them do their best to avoid looking at me. People are so insecure!
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin