View Single Post
Old 02-27-2003, 10:18 AM   #1
bsftcs
Red Dragon

As you will probably have gathered from my previous posts my solution to almost every problem in the Gael Serran is stacking crates. Lately the stacking of crates, chests, and other furniture to reach otherwise inaccessible places has become quite an obsession to me. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Well, yesterday evening I was at it again, and I just thought I would let all you fine ladies and gentlemen in on my lack of findings.
When walking around the main building of Shurugeon Castle the innermost part of the building is always out of the party's line of sight and thus does not become visible on the map. As a result of this the spirit eye spell will not reveal anything that might be on top of the roof. I found it virtually impossible to jump from the castle walls to the main building - even with a couple of chests extending from the wall to narrow the gap. (Possibly some bug at work). So I had to stack crates from the ground to the roof. And still the last part of the way from the top crate to the roof was very difficult to jump. Finally I made it and accessed the roof, walked around for a bit, and found - as I said - nothing whatsoever.
Also when I first completed the game I gained access to the balcony above the pool just inside Shurugeon Castle by way of stacking. There was nothing up there either. [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

I just thought I would let you know.