View Single Post
Old 01-29-2001, 01:48 AM   #4
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

It kinda sucks to be incredibly good at a game yet be such a newbie. I have the most incredible party ever, nicely named the perfect party, you might of heard of it. Well it works incredibly, every battle is five times easier than before... well... except for the shadow dragon, he's just as difficult, I don't understand that.

Well anywho!! The reason I'm such a newbie is because I keep restarting the game! When I create a non-obsolete party I usually start from the begining again, this time I started right after Irenicus' Dungeon (Mann that dungeon got boring after the fifteenth time you go through it, I wonder why?).

Ok, lemme get back to the point. Restarting my game so much makes it that true my characters get more powerful but I haven't much chance to get through any quests! Most I ever did in one game is... (possible spoiler) ...I's Dungeon, Valygar and the Sphere, rescuing haer'dalis, Planar Prison with Haer'Dalis, Skinner Murders, Umar hills and the shadow wolves, Circus, Gravyard boy and bear, that dwarf dude in the c coronet with the book quest quest, unseeing eye one, Harper polymorph quest, lord jirdan quest, nalia's keep, slaver stockade/c coronet, I'm not sure if i ever finished the man buried alive quest, the trademeet skintakers, and maybe one or two more possibly. I also never went to chapter three yet.

Wow, that's a bit more quests than I had first presumed. I think I have a question with a new post coming...